Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Caleb's Vote

Caleb and I went to cast my vote this afternoon. He hung out in his stroller sipping on some Pediasure while we stood in line (only 2o minutes) and then worked on pulling off his socks while I filled out the ballot. I got a little burst of American pride as I colored in the little circle for my choice for President. Yay! I can hardly wait until this evening when all of the election news hits the tv and we can hang out and watch the media folks mark the map with reds and blues.

Oh, and by the way, I changed my blog so that anyone can leave comments now. You don't have to have an account or anything. Just click the COMMENTS word down there at the end of this post and say hi or something. And go vote!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Jenni,
    I love reading your blog. Your boys are handsome. Thanks for sharing. Cyndi

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many firsts for Caleb this year...now voting, too! :)
    Love,
    Aunt Addie

    ReplyDelete