Just wanted to let you know how much we love you.
When I look at you, I don't see bricks and beams,
I see laughter and joy.
You have been our home for four years.
At the end of each day, when we are all together,
you have provided a haven of peace and rest for us.
Through every storm you've been a shelter.
You are a fulfillment of dreams come true,
when you became the first home we owned,
and then when we got to bring Caleb home
and we were a family of four.
How many times have I asked Isaiah to get ready to go,
and he responded with, "No,
I just want to stay home."
You are part of the beginning of our little family's life,
and here we go
off to start a new chapter.
Soon we will hand you over to someone new,
someone who is excited to start a new chapter,
to create new memories.
We will love our new home, too.
But always know that our hearts are full of wonderful memories
that all happened inside you.
**********************************************************
"All stories, even the ones we love, must eventually come to an end and when they do, it's only an opportunity for another story to begin."
"All stories, even the ones we love, must eventually come to an end and when they do, it's only an opportunity for another story to begin."
- Eric Applebaum, Hat Collector
(from the movie "Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium")

You have been a wonderful family. You have taken such good care of me. I will miss you all.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Your House