Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Moving.....

This blog has moved! Email me for the new address.
Thank you to all of my non-wacky readers. I hope you'll come along!

4 comments:

  1. Jennie - I have read this blog since the beginning following Caleb and Isaiah as they grew. How will those of us who do not have your email address find the new blog?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jennie,
    I echo the comment above; we miss seeing all of the fun and educational things you do as a family and watching your two sons' progress. I tried to call before but didn't have your number and went through the hospital but didn't get any response. My email address is aileenalyson@gmail.com; I don't check it as often as I should but would love to hear back from you one way or another. thanks, Aileen

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would also like your new blog address. I work with your mom Jane Ann and have prayed daily for Caleb and your family since his birth. thanks, Sue (s-smith@mffg.net)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jennie - I would like to have your email address so I can continue to follow the antics of Captain K and Boy Wonder. My email address is mschelle@woh.rr.com thanks so much - Nancy

    ReplyDelete