After a day of decorating we stopped over at the Columbus Zoo for Wildlights. Actually we sat in traffic for about an hour and fifteen minutes because everyone else in town wanted to see the zoo lights. But we finally made it and it was so worth the wait. I have never seen a better light display. I'll post pictures of that later.A couple more great things...I've been wearing my cozy fuzzy socks almost every day because if you haven't noticed, the winter is here and my feet are a-feelin' it. And today I received a surprise package in the mail from my ever thoughtful sister with two pair of Christmas socks AND several tubes of Elfin-cookie-flavored lip balm. Yes, that's right, cookie-flavored lip balm. As in Chips Ahoy. Have you ever heard of such wonderfulness?
Also in the mail today were my Christmas cards! I'm so happy they are here and now I must get busy with the addresses. I think I'll pour myself a glass of icy Cranberry Ginger Ale (DELISH!) and get to work!
What great things have you experienced this week? Any great Christmas traditions you are excited about? Do tell!
It is very cool to carry on traditions from our childhood with our children. I hope they remember these times as warmly as we do.
ReplyDelete