Wednesday, December 9, 2009

NIDCAP

There is a new page on the Cincinnati Children's Hospital website. And you may recognize a certain little guy when you go right over and check it out here.

We are completely excited to be a part of this! Many times Joshua and I have talked about how we want to help other parents of preemies by sharing Caleb's story. Our wonderful friends from the NIDCAP program (Newborn Individualized Developmental Care and Assessment Program) at Cincinnati Children's asked if we would be willing to share that story through their new website. What an honor!

So go check it out. Click on the word "here" above. And click on the "About Our Program" link over on the left side of their page to learn more about NIDCAP.

1 comment:

  1. What a great article! I love the photos too, except one important person was missing...a photo of mama with her baby!!! Other than that I think it was great and I know how much it meant to me as a mom-to-be ...I can't imagine how reassuring it would be for other NICU moms. Cool, cool!

    ReplyDelete