Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Finally...A Substitute For Lovely's

Back in our old town, I was in love with Lovely's, a local farm market. Every spring I would count the weeks until Lovely's opened and we could visit their store. Fresh produce, yummy baked goods, and wonderful homemade meals. Just walking in the door brought happiness to my heart. We have been searching for a Lovely's substitute ever since we moved. At last...Freeman's Farm! We stumbled across their website on the last day of their fall festivities and hopped in the van to check it out. Their kettle corn was so sweet and crunchy.

It was a perfectly crispy and cool fall afternoon to jump in the leaves.



Two deer ran through the woods right behind us as we enjoyed the best hayride of the season. (I wasn't quick enough to snap a photo!)




The boys had a great time. Freeman's market is open year round...yay! Can't wait to go back!








No comments:

Post a Comment