Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Great Things, Edition 3


Yesterday after Captain Kindergarten got on the bus, I put Caleb down for a nap. After the nap, I opened his curtains and blinds to see that I had left his shoes on his feet.
**********
This morning Isaiah called me on a toy phone to inform me that I had been chosen as the next contestant on "Let's Make A Deal!" So I went on down to the studio and he started pulling play money out of his pockets. I won ten thousand gajillion dollars and a trip to Hawaii for my entire family.


**********

Isaiah liked me so much for playing game show with him that he made a snack for me while I was checking email. One tall glass of water and a LARGE bowl of cinnamon applesauce. Can you tell how much applesauce that is?
**********
What great things have found you this week?

Oh, and by the way, don't call me on your play cell phone askin' for money. I'm gonna' need every cent of that ten thousand gajillion dollars to buy more applesauce.

1 comment:

  1. I love your "Great Things" posts. What a super idea. I gave you an "Inspiring" reaction because I'd like to do something similar on my own blog. So, thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete